The Fellowship is a highly competitive 14-week training program for young professionals who exhibit strong leadership potential and are committed to advancing the clean energy economy. Applications are being accepted for one more week until August 3, 2014.
Applicants must possess the following characteristics:
- Passion for the future of clean energy and conviction that a new generation of leaders is necessary to advance the transition to a clean energy economy
- Aspiration to build a successful career developing innovative solutions and to gain a deep understanding of the energy policy, regulatory and innovation landscapes
- Belief in the value of a strong and trusted community for furthering personal and professional goals
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit your application by August, 3rd, 2014
- You must reside in the Washington D.C. area for the entire Fellowship (Sept. - Dec. 2014)
- You must be able to attend New Fellow Orientation on Saturday, September 13, 2014 (All Day)
- If selected for an interview, you must attend the interview
- Less than 6 years of professional experience in the clean energy industry
For more or additional program questions, please contact CELI's Tripp Brockway at 205.903.7016.